Hourly rate: £7.50 per hour
37.5 hours per week
Breathe Therapies is a not-for-profit organisation and the treatment arm of the charity S.E.E.D -the only eating disorder charity in Lancashire. Breathe provides a research based treatment program for eating distress throughout Preston, Lancashire and the North West.
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable administrator to join us at an exciting time of growth to provide full administrative support to the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to deal with a wide range of customers, politely and professionally using tact and diplomacy, face to face and on the telephone.
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3 A levels
- At least 3 years’ experience within an administration role
- Be reliable and punctual
- Any previous experience of working within the third sector would be advantageous, but is not essential
This is a full time role and will be based at our newly acquired office headquarters in Poulton-le-Fylde. The new headquarters is in a great location being only a few minutes’ walk from the train station and only a short walk into to the town centre. There is also ample on street parking.
Please see the attached job description for full details.
Please apply with your CV along with a covering letter detailing your reasons for this application, your main achievements to date and the strengths you would bring to this post, to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Danielle Hansen.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 26 July 2016